JCSP Library Design
Below are documents which describe the functionality and design of
the entire JCSP package. These are reference for those interested in
how the classes were designed.
- Language Classes - PDF: 290K; Gzipped PostScript: 114K
- Description of how the JCSP classes which implement the features found in
the occam language were designed and implemented.
- AWT Classes - PDF: 165K; Gzipped PostScript: 71K
- Description of how the JCSP classes which implement the AWT classes with a
CSP interface were designed and implemented.
- Parallel Construct in Java Presentation (HTML)
(or Java 1.1 version)
- This presentation was given at the WoTUG 21 conference and
describes how the Parallel construct was developed for Java.
Copyright © 1997, 1998
Paul Austin, University Of Kent at Canterbury. All rights reserved.