Makerspace Management Group
The Makerspace Management Group is responsible for maintaining oversight of the Makerspace and for promoting its use in both academic and informal contexts.
- Sally Fincher (Chair)
- Colin Johnson
- David Barnes
- Richard Jones
- Mark Wheadon
- Daniel Knox
- To formulate and monitor policies for access.
- To set and review expenditure and receive accounts.
- To support School-level activity for devising and delivering formal academic content and to monitor Makerspace use in this regard.
- To support and monitor academic activity initiated in other Schools and to monitor Makerspace use in this regard.
- To support University-level activity for informal activity, with respect to University staff and Student Societies