Mr Adrien Witon
PhD Project Summary
My research focuses on finding neuro-markers using EEG and other brain imaging techniques to detect mental states (i.e. mental fatigue).
Methods investigated include signal processing, data mining, machine learning, big data oriented platform for healthcare.
My research interests are in brain & computing. More particularly, I am interested in Phase/TimeFrequency analysis, shannon entropy and Free-energy.
I am a member of the following research group:
Below are my papers, conferences and abstracts/posters published during my PhD:
- IEEE Transaction on Biomedical Engineering, 2016. (external collaboration) [Paper]
- Digital Signal Processing, 2017, London. [Conference paper]
- 38th International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC'14) [Conference paper]
Abstracts and posters presentation
- British Association for Cognitive Neuroscience Conference, 2017, Plymouth. (Poster Presentation) [Abstract] [Poster]
- Brain Informatic & Health Conference 2015 [Abstract]
- 1st Endurance Research Conference, 2015, Chatham, UK. [Abstract]
I attended the following course and workshop:
- SPM Courses 2015 in London. 
During my PhD, I taught class for the following modules :
- CO322 : Foundations of Computing. (for three years)
- CO847 : Green Computing. (for two years)
- CO544 : Networking. (for two years)
- CO884 : Logic & IA/Prolog. (once)
- CO323 : Database and the web. (once)
Some fun computing stuffs.