Mr Adrien Witon
PhD Project Summary
My research focuses on finding neuro-markers using EEG and other brain imaging techniques to detect mental states (i.e. mental fatigue).
Methods investigated include signal processing, data mining, machine learning, big data oriented platform for healthcare.
My research interests are in brain & computing. More particularly, I am interested in Phase/TimeFrequency analysis, shannon entropy and Free-energy.
I am a member of the following research group:
- Brain Informatic & Health Conference 2015
- Digital Signal Processing, 2017, London. (Oral presentation)
- British Association for Cognitive Neuroscience Conference, 2017, Plymouth. (Poster Presentation)
I attended the following course and workshop:
- SPM Courses 2015 in London. 
During my PhD, I taught class for the following modules :
- CO322 : Foundations of Computing. (for three years)
- CO847 : Green Computing. (for two years)
- CO544 : Networking. (for two years)
- CO884 : Logic & IA/Prolog. (once)
- CO323 : Database and the web. (once)
Some fun computing stuffs.