My publications are available from the University of Kent's Academic Repository.
PhD PositionI have funding available for a PhD student starting in Sep 2017, in the general area of functional programming and/or software testing. Contact me if you are interested.
- 2 Mar 2017 TFP'17 will be at Canterbury. Please consider submitting!
- 16 Sep 2016 My PhD student Jonas Duregård successfully defended his thesis Automating Black-Box Property Based Testing.
- 4 Sep 2016 Li-yao Xia from École normale supérieure is visiting for 5 months.
- 17 Jun 2016 I am honoured to be elected as a member of IFIP Working Group 2.1 on Algorithmic Languages and Calculi .
- 15 Jun 2016 Please submit a paper to IFL'16!
- 22 Mar 2016 I have been awarded a Royal Society International Exchange Grant on Testing Techniques for Functional Programming Languages, running for 2 years.
- 12 Jan 2016 Empirical Evaluation of Test Coverage for Functional Programs is accepted at ICST'16.
- 4 Dec 2015 Please submit a paper to ICFP'16!
- 24 Aug 2015 How functional programming mattered is published by National Science Review.
- 11 Jul 2015 Ziyun Zhu from National Institute of Informatics, Japan is visiting until 18 July.
- 26 Jun 2015 Linking Unit Tests and Properties is accepted at Erlang'15.
- 1 May 2015 Applicative Bidirectional Programming with Lenses is accepted at ICFP'15.
- 27 Apr 2015 Zhenjiang Hu is visiting for three days.
I belong to the following research groups:funded PhD project.