Taught Programmes Coordinator
Clerical/Secretarial assistant in the Courseadmin Office.
- Maintaining the Student Data System.
- Maintaining the University student record system in respect of students of the Computing department.
- Acting as information and contact point for staff and students
- Clerical work relating to undergraduate and postgraduate students: Correspondence following transfers/intermissions, registration for options, registration for projects, status letters, academic transcripts, pass lists, entry for exams, warning letters, correspondence with student sponsors.
- Liaison with other University Offices: Including Faculty Office, Exams Office, Graduate Office, Undergraduate Admissions, other Departmental Offices.
I have a number of interest outside work
- listening to my favourite Music