Jens Bennedsen's Value-based Pedagogical Pattern template
- Name: pattern name
- Thumbnail: A short description of the pattern with focus
on what the teacher has to do and when
- Work: If the pattern implies that the students have to
work, what exactly do they have to create? On what basis - and how
do they test it?
- Motivation: If the pattern results in motivation, try to
explain what kind of motivation the pattern is achieving and why.
- Capability Border: Explain to what degree the pattern
supports students with different skills benefiting from the pattern.
- Twist: Shortly describe variations of the pattern and for each
of them how it influences the three values.Related patterns: Give the patterns related to this
pattern, and explain what the relation is all about.