Increasingly tentative as time goes on:
- Upgrade to parallel CR 3.0.2.
- Complete the development of the XML-based serialization approach.
- Incorporate further developments of provenance-tracking arising from
Chris Silles' work.
- Port to Microsoft Windows (32-bit initially).
- Introduce a cache of symbol bindings into the bytecode interpreter (as
in CR, but the implementation is likely to differ).
- Further work to reduce the overheads of reference-counted garbage
- Refactor error handling, and remove the need for code called via
.Fortran etc. to be compiled with
Fix the known bug regarding quitting the debugger.
The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft a-gley.
- Reengineer devices and connections as C++ class hierarchies.
Miscellaneous 'to do' items are also flagged under doxygen.
If it ain't bust, don't mend it. Anon.