Date and Venue
The topics of the submissions should relate to either methodologies or transformations (in the context of MDA). Suggested topics include (but are not restricted to):
- Model driven software engineering process.
- Design guidelines for applying MDA
- Positioning and relating levels of platform-independent modelling.
- Managing the model driven approach.
- Applications of MDA in an industrial context. Case studies.
- Costs and benefits of model-based software engineering.
- Barriers for MDA adoption. Existing and necessary solutions.
- Tools supporting MDA transformations.
- Techniques for specification MDA transformations.
- Alternative uses for model based transformations.
- Problems with the MDA approach to specifying transformations.
- Techniques for transformation reuse
- Debugging transformation specifications
- Interesting or difficult transformation Case Studies.
- Formal/Mathematical aspects of transformations