General Information

The University offers wireless Internet access and the information on how to access this will be contained in your registration package. Please note that UK plugs are large and have three, substantial, flat prongs. They are unlike plugs used anywhere else in Europe.
If you are travelling from outside the UK you will require a travel adapter for charging laptops etc. If you forget your adapter it is possible to purchase one from the Keynes reception.

Note that he UK runs at 240V rather than 110V. This should be fine for laptops for example as their power supplies can usually accept either voltage, but for other appliances such as hairdryers etc. you should check that they will run at 240V (read the label on the appliance or its power supply).