Rogério de Lemos
Senior Lecturer / Director of Graduate Studies (Taught)
My publications are available from the University of Kent's Academic Repository.Otherwise you can check Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic, or ACM Author Profile.
I belong to the following research groups:
- Software engineering for self-adaptive systems
- assurances, and resilience evaluation
- dynamic generation of processes
- Handling insider threats using self-adaptive authorisation
- Architecting dependable systems
- architectural abstractions for fault tolerance
- verification and validation of dependable software architectures
- Software development for safety-critical systems
- Dependability and bioinspired computing
- Specification and verification of hybrid and real-time systems
- Application of game theory to software systems
- " Collaborative and Confidential Information Sharing and Analysis for Cyber Protection". European Union’s Horizon 2020 Programme (H2020) - Grant Agreement n°700294.
- "ADAAS: Assuring Dependability in Architecture-based Adaptive Systems". Partners: University of Coimbra, University of Lisbon, Instituto Superior Técnico, Critical Software, CMU. Started November 2010, duration three years. Sponsored by FCT Carnegie Mellon Portugal Program.
- "Pervasive Service Provision using Adaptive, Dynamic Systems". With Jon Timmis (PI), and Jason Xiaohu Liu (PhD Student). Started October 2010, duration of three years. In collaboration with NCR .
- "Dynamic Adaption for Sensor Fusion (DASF)". With Jon Timmis (PI), and Piero Conca (PhD Student). Started October 2008, duration of three years. In collaboration with NCR .
- "Sensors Integrating Fusion Technology (SiFT)". With Jon Timmis (PI), and Adam Knowles (PhD Student). Started October 2005, duration of three years. In collaboration with NCR .
- "Immunised Fault Tolerance for Mechatronic Devices". With Jon Timmis (PI), and Modupe Ayara (PhD Student). Started October 2001, duration of three years. In collaboration with NCR .
- The Computing Laboratory is a node of CaberNet - Network of Excellence in Distributed and Dependable Computing. IST Contract No. IST-2000-25088.
- "Exception Handling in Dependable Software Architectures". The Nuffield Foundation. Started May 2001, duration of two years.
- "Dependable Software for Embedded Aerospace Applications". British Council and CAPES/Brazil. Collaboration project between the Computing Laboratory / University of Kent at Canterbury and Institute of Aeronautics and Space (IAE) / Aerospace Technical Centre (CTA). Started April 1999, duration of three years.
Journals (EB and RB)
- Journal of Software Engineering Research and Development (JSERD)
- International Journal of Applied Intelligence (from 2011-2017)
- Nonlinear Analysis: Hybrid Systems (from 2002-2014)
Journals Special Issues
- Journal of Universal Computer Science, Special Issue on Software Components, Architectures and Reuse
- Journal of Systems and Software, Special Issue on Architecting Dependable Systems
- JBCS Special Issue on Dependable Computing
Software Engineering for Self-Adaptive Systems III: Assurances.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 9640.
Rogerio de Lemos, David Garlan, Carlo Ghezzi, Holger Giese (Eds.).
Software Engineering for Self-Adaptive Systems II.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7475.
Rogerio de Lemos, Holger Giese, Hausi A. Muller, Mary Shaw (Eds.).
Assurances for Self-Adaptive Systems.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 7740.
Javier Camara, Rogerio de Lemos, Carlo Ghezzi, Antonia Lopes (Eds.).
- Self-Organizing Architectures.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6090.
Danny Weyns, Sam Malek, Rogerio de Lemos, Jesper Andersson (Eds.).
Software Engineering for Self-Adaptive Systems.
Lecture Notes in Computer Science 5525.
Betty H.C. Cheng, Rogerio de Lemos, Holger Giese, Paola Inverardi, Jeff Magee (Eds.).
- Architecting Dependable Systems Book Series.
Conferences and Workshops (OC, PC, SC)
- 15th International Symposium on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems (SEAMS 2020)
- 14th European Conference on Software Architecture (ECSA 2020)
- 15th Dependable and Adaptive Distributed Systems (DADS) Track of the 35th ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 2020)