Information for New Users
- Reset my UNIX password
- GitLab - Git repositories and project management
- CSProjects - Subversion repositories and Trac instances for CS projects
- Virtual Machine How-To.
- Expired Windows Password?
- Azure Dev Tools for Teaching - Microsoft software and services
- CS Spam Checking - how to set up your mail client to filter spam.
- Using Maildir - how to use maildir as your mail storage format.
- Secure Services documentation
- CSPDF: generating PDF documents
- Mindterm - a web-based SSH client.
- CS SSL certificate. Used for some internal services, but probably not the main user-facing ones.
- Information and Documentation for the teaching WebServers
- Offsite access - to view the internal view of the School of Computing website from offsite.
- Reset a PostgreSQL password - enter Kent username and password when prompted.
- Reset a MySQL password - enter Kent username and password when prompted.
- Moving your mailstore to a CS server.
- Installing Xming.
- Filestore shares available to users of Windows, Linux, Mac OS X.
- Local Unix command summary Instructions, descriptions of the basic use of site specific Unix commands.