Clearing and adjustment 2017
Clearing is now open. The School of Computing has limited places available for the following programmes in clearing 2017:
Degrees taught at the Medway campus:
- BSc Computer Science for Health
- BSc Computer Science for Health with a Year in Industry
- BSc Computing
- BSc Computing with a Year in Industry
- BSc Computing (Consultancy)
- BSc Computing (Consultancy) with a Year in Industry
Degrees taught at the Canterbury campus:
Other programmes are also listed at Clearing at Kent
School of Computing / an excellent choice
- The Guardian University Guide for 2018 put Kent in joint 6th place for "career after 6 months" out of all the computing departments in the UK.
- Our students who graduated in 2015 have excellent career prospects, 92% were in work or further study within six months (DLHE). Of those who went into employment, 95% found professional jobs.
- Most of our students opt for the Year in Industry and have paid work employment in a range of industries from well known tech companies to smaller software houses, finance, entertainment and government.
Financial support and University accommodation
You may be eligible to apply through Clearing for one of the following reasons:
- You are not holding any offers from universities or colleges
- Your offers were not confirmed when your exam results were announced
- You have declined, or not responded to, a changed course, a changed date of entry or a changed point of entry offer
- You have applied too late for your application to be considered before Clearing
- When you become eligible for Clearing, UCAS will automatically update your UCAS track page so that you can submit a clearing choice application
You are strongly advised to contact the University before submitting a Clearing course choice via UCAS track.
If you have not applied via UCAS during this admissions cycle then please apply directly to the University.